She graduated from the Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw at the Faculty of Sculpture. She studied in the studios of prof. Grzegorz Kowalski, prof. Zofia Glazer-Rudzińska, prof. Romuald Woźniak. She creates drawings, animated films and video. She lives and works in Warsaw.
She got the Scholarship of the City of Warsaw 2018, the scolarship financed by The Minister of Culture and National Heritage 2016 and the Capital City of Warsaw – Śródmieście District 2011. She was the winner of the first prize in the Polish stage of the Henkel Art Award for a series of drawings, 1st prize in the animated short film competition in the category of non-professional films at the Animocje festival in Bydgoszcz 2013, Main Prize for an unprofessional animated film in the OFAFA competition in Krakow 2013.
Her works are part of private and public art collection such as: Museum Joanneum, Bruseum, Graz, Austria, Ujazdowski Castle Centre for Contemporary Art, Warsaw, Zachęta – National Gallery of Art, Warsaw.
Selected individual and collective exhibitions:
– Summer in the City, Monopol Gallery, Warsaw
– Bestiary, Centre of Polish Sculpture, Orońsko, Poland
– Not Dark Yet, Kunsthaus Muerz, Murzumshlag, Austria
– The Drawing Obssesion, Bruseum, Neue Galerie, Graz, Austria
– Bestiary, Gdańsk Gallery Gunter Grass, Gdańsk, Poland
– Where do the thoughts come from?, Zachęta Project Place, Warsaw
– Who needs this?, Arsenał Gallery, Białystok, Poland
– Starting everything a new again, Monopol Gallery, Warsaw
– Nothing has happened, Ujazdowski Castle Centre for Contemporary Art, Warsaw
– To draw, Galeria Anna Nova , Petersburg, Russia
– Cichutko żyję i się wcale nie ograniczam, Heppen Transfer Gallery, Warsaw
– Warianty. Pracownia Kowalskiego 2006/2007, Zachęta – National Gallery of Art, Warsaw